Well, I took my last (and only) final last night for the semester. It was hard. It was only three questions, but the format was as follows:
1. a. 1., b. 1., c. 1., 2., 3., 4., d., e., f.
2. a. 1. 2. b.
3. a., b.
So, in total, approximately 18-20 questions. I think/know I got the first problem wrong, because I got a negative number in a square root... which is mathematically impossible. Unfortunately, the number was used throughout the first problem, so who knows what I'll make. Hopefully, he'll grade like last semester (meaning, I think I failed that final, too but still got an A in the class).
Philip is graduating this weekend, so I've been busy cleaning the apartment so that his mom won't think I'm a total slob, only a part slob. I've dusted (sort of), vaccuumed, cleaned out the fish tank, and washed all of the dishes. Chris helped with the clothes. I need to do the litter box, but I hate doing the litter box and Chris won't touch it. (mainly because part of the agreement for me to get a cat was that he would not have to clean out the litter box).
On the gardening side of things, farewell to the azalea blooms for another year. My azalea was beautiful and I have a lot of pictures, the only thing is that the pictures are still on my phone and camera. My canteloupe seeds are beginning to grow. Hopefully I will have canteloupe this summer. The irises didn't bloom this year because I moved them to a bigger area before they had formed the blooms and were in "shock" because of the new environment. I should have a ton of daylillies this summer, though-which will make up for the lack of irises. I guess I will have to look at previous years' irises to get me through ;).